Terms and Conditions – Initiate 48
Hey there! Welcome to our site. We are Generation Entrepreneur ( https://generationentrepreneur.com.au/ ) and we run Initiate 48 ( http://initiate48.com.au ). We’ve put a lot of time and effort into creating and producing this event and we want to make sure everyone has a great time.
- (Acceptance) When you apply for a ticket to Initiate 48, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions below, so make sure you read them and understand what you’re getting yourself into.
- (Criteria for attendance) If you want to attend Initiate 48, you must be at least 16 years old (unless you have your parent/guardian’s consent to attend), a high school student and hold a valid ticket to the event. We reserve the right to turn you away or ask you to leave if we have reason to believe you represent a security risk or if you’re being a nuisance. You must treat everyone at the event with respect and comply with our reasonable instructions.
- (Changes) If we need to change the time, date, place and program schedule of the event, or any of these terms and conditions, we will post details on this site, so please check back here regularly.
- (Tickets) Ticket applications are subject to our acceptance. You must submit your own application and you cannot apply on behalf of someone else. You also cannot sell or transfer your ticket (not even to your best mate) without our consent. You may request a refund any time prior to one week before each event as event costs and expenses will have already been made by this point.
- (Registration) On registration, you must provide photo ID or otherwise be able to prove who you are. If you can’t, we may refuse you entry into the event.
- (Recordings) You consent to us taking photographs and making audio and video recordings of you at the event, and sharing these recordings to promote the event in any way we like. We own all rights to these recordings. This means we have no obligation to pay you to use a recording of you, and you have no right of approval, no claim for compensation and no other claim (including claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation or right of publicity) arising directly or indirectly from the use and publication of these recordings.
- (No liability) You attend and participate in the event at your own risk. Keep your valuables at home. Please take care of yourself and your belongings, as we will not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury which could arise. You release and forever discharge us from all claims and demands relating to your attendance and participation at the event.
- (Applicable law) If a court finds that any term is invalid or not enforceable, that term will be read down or severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability only, without affecting the remaining provisions of these terms. These terms are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws of New South Wales.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.